[OFB Cafe] anybody know anything about kde icon themes?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jan 24 13:49:57 CST 2008

> how is everybody, btw?

	I am well. Things are busy as ever, but that's hard to complain
about. Getting ready for another lively semester of seminary while
trying to keep down the computer revolt around these parts (more of
my clients' computers have died in the last month than I can think of
in ages).

	How about yourself?

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)