[OFB Cafe] PD: Something to Fan the Flames... OFB Endorses Candidates

Daniel Cassidy foss-cafe at danielcassidy.me.uk
Mon Feb 4 08:49:46 CST 2008

On Feb 2, 2008 5:21 PM, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
>         Yes, that's a good, rational reason to reject Huckabee. And what
> about Ron Paul? He's a Christian too, I do believe.

Which is a good, rational reason to reject Ron Paul, also. That is not
to say that the rational reasons to reject Paul exceed the rational
reasons to support him, which, for me, they do not. This is especially
true in the light of the "competition", who are all astonishingly
authoritarian. The fact that many of them also believe in miracles is
worrying, but relatively unimportant by comparison.

Dan.