[OFB Cafe] PD: Something to Fan the Flames... OFB Endorses Candidates

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Tue Feb 12 13:57:33 CST 2008

On Feb 2, 2008, at 12:13 AM, Timothy Butler wrote:
>> The patriot act is only the tip of the iceberg here, and both
>> candidates you support have no problem with illegal wiretapping,
>> domestic spying, torture of American citizens or foreign nationals,
>> concentration camps like Guantanamo Bay, and any of the other
>> practices of the current administration.
>

> 	Which is why I would like to support Paul instead, but can't.
>
> 	No major candidate has a good record on these things. So, what's a
> guy to do? Support someone who at least sounds sensible on other
> stuff.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=2&vote=00015

McCain went on record today to say that he doesn't think the
constitution is worth the paper it's printed on.   Clinton, the other
republican running for president, had more important things to do than
to weigh in on the debate.   Obama was the only major candidate to say
that the fourth amendment means anything.

Anyone who is aware of this fact, and still casts a vote for McCain or
Clinton deserves the police state they'll get.