[OFB Cafe] PD: Something to Fan the Flames... OFB Endorses Candidates

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Feb 1 23:19:29 CST 2008

> don't really want all that much to get into this, particularly in that
> there's nobody inspiring running. romney would do. i will not cast
> a vote
> for mccain under any circumstance, or for a ticket containing
> huckabee.
> i'm really hoping for a brokered convention that produces a
> candidate not
> even on the radar screen yet.

	I'm still trying to figure out why conservatives dislike Huckabee so
much, but you are certainly not the first to say that.

	I wouldn't mind a brokered convention either. Of course, if McCain
mops everyone else up next week...

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)