[OFB Cafe] Tech Buzz: Who Deserves the Tech Vote?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 25 21:38:13 CDT 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> On August 22, 2008 23:26:15 Timothy Butler wrote:
>
>> 	FEMA did not work well, but honestly, people should not need FEMA.
>> Who in their right mind lives in a city below sea level anyway? But,
>> that's neither here nor there I suppose.
>
> Poor people without options.  People who once upon a time, _didn't_ live 14
> feet below sea level, but whose homes have been steadily subsiding because
> _rich_ people control policy.

[snip]

Oh, that's funny. NO....we're on 5th generation welfare because liberals
KEEP the
votes that way!! The rich don't keep anyone poor, nor uneducated. People
keep
themselves poor, quit school early and turn to crime.......ON their own.
They
take the easy way out.

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."