[OFB Cafe] Rain...

Donald R Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 09:49:06 CDT 2008

I have some badly needed work to do on the plants around the front of my
house.  I needed to remove some rocks that had worked their way up to
the surface.as well as fertilize the plants then cover it all up with
some mulch.  I bought the fertilizer back in May, and I bought the mulch
to cover the area back in early July.  The garden tractor and trailer to
haul all this has been parked in the shed since spring.  After carefully
making out a detailed plan on just how I was going to do this, I finally
selected 12 Aug as "D" day.  This whole plan has been in the works for
MONTHS!

I woke up this morning to a cloudy sky at about 0730.  I decided to
check my Email and grab a quick bit of breakfast before starting work.
It started raining at 0930!

Drat!!!  This is only the second rain I can recall all summer, and it
just HAD to be on "D" day!

Back to the drawing boards.  Maybe next year...

;-)

-Don Spoon-