[OFB Cafe] Rain...

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Tue Aug 12 10:20:18 CDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Donald R Spoon <drspoon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Drat!!!  This is only the second rain I can recall all summer, and it
> just HAD to be on "D" day!

Lucky. Up in the northeast, we've had about 2 days of sun in the past
month.  My back yard has turned into a swamp because the pond behind
my house is about 2 feet higher than usual and the rain has no where
to drain to.  Luckily the Roundup resistant japanese knotweed we've
been trying to eradicate for the past 2 years doesn't do well with
saturated roots and no sun, and seems to be dying on it's own for
once.

-Fred