[CS-FSLUG] Pi and nxfilter for churches

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Jun 9 12:37:17 CDT 2020

-- On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 07:16:56 -0500, the Hon. Member Tim Young
<Tim.Young at LightSys.org> spoke thusly:

[snip]

>>How are folks doing during this time of uncertainty?
>>
>>     - Tim

Thanks for asking Tim.

Our church meets virtually via Jitsi.
I am still working but work and income reduced themselves to a trickle.
We can manage but it's difficult.

My teaching pay was reduced but working on distance/virtual mode is 5x
more work. I'm tired and with little free time.

But again, we manage. We have food on our table and bills are still
getting paid. God is good and faithful.

Hope you all are doing  well. May God bless us and preserve us.

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español