[CS-FSLUG] Centos 7

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Sun Jul 20 13:06:00 CDT 2014

(I do not have any clue about whitelisting, etc.

My Centos 7 VM uses 1GB and it works fine.  But I did a minimal
install; I do not know what the default GUI is.  I do know that there
are a few alternate versions of the download.
DVD (the normal one)
Everything (need a dual-layer DVD to burn this one)
GnomeLive (I assume the default is Gnome)
KDE Live (I assume the default is KDE)
NetInstall (just the bare-bones - point it to a repo to finish
installing)
LiveCD (Umm.  The readme says it is the gnome live with a smaller
footprint)

My guess is that they are using Gnome, since the "unnamed" live CD
uses Gnome.  But that is just guess...  Sorry.

     - Tim Young