[CS-FSLUG] Centos 7 9u5ajypa

Cia Watson ciamarie at centurylink.net
Sun Jul 20 10:12:34 CDT 2014

Hi all,

The cs-fslug server apparently thinks I'm sending an unsolicited message, so
that's why the code at the end of the subject. I sent this reply yesterday
morning, but since I didn't check email sooner I didn't realize it had been
rejected. Maybe this explains why traffic on the list has been so light.
Here's the message:

>>> Christiansource at ofb.biz (reading confirmation): 554 5.7.1 Mail
>>> (id-40586-06663) appears to be unsolicited, please resend with the code
>>> 9u5ajypa appended to email subject and ask to have your sender email
>>> whitelisted (the code 9u5ajypa changes each 24 hours).
221 closing transmission

I'm sending this from the email address that is subscribed to this list, I
just checked it. So what gives?

At any rate, below is what I sent in response to the Centos 7 topic: