[CS-FSLUG] EeePC linux distro update?

Ron Thompson rt at radionwt.ca
Fri Aug 22 07:56:37 CDT 2014

Hi Eduardo,

   I'm going to take a look at it again, Slax had always seemed more
   challenging to me than other distributions.  But I also believed it
   was lighter and faster than other options.  Its been years since I
   played with it.

   In the end it will probably come down to choosing an operating
   system that offers software that I'm looking for.

   Thinking about it, Slax has been around for a long time when
   compared to the many Linux variants.

   I wonder if the SSHD is replaceable in the EEEPc, I think it might
   be.

   Thanks,

          Ron T.

--