[CS-FSLUG] OT: Russia Could Kill America In One Move! What Is The REAL TRUTH Behind Syria? WWIII?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Sep 3 11:04:04 CDT 2013

With the tactics of an administration that has used many lies to cover
up the facts, what is happening in Syria could be the key Putin has been
waiting for.

With so many FEELINGS being seen by the value of an administration that
uses them expertly, what could happen if we do attack Syria?

This is a worse case scenario, mind you, but Putin is a high ranking
official with standing and standards of the KGB, and has been after
controlling oil, finding ways to do it, and weaken its enemies.

Every nation, outside America, hate our Constitution and laws, the
weakening of which have been effort for centuries.

We can even go back to Noah Webster, that knew if words had different
meanings, you could manipulate, from within, the truth. One reason why
the value of lawyers/attorneys are now pretty much a joke in truly
representing truth and honesty...Another reason the push to take God out
is essential for that value.

But getting back to today, what could motivate a nation, like Russia and
China, to start an even bigger war?

The answer is simple, and connected with the restrictions inside America
for the same value, would shut America down in a matter of months...OIL!

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show?id=2600775%3ABlogPost%3A6379121&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

--
The truth is not a lie. You can't hide the truth. The truth will prevail.
The truth is: Islam is a fascist backward ideology. It's not a religion