[CS-FSLUG] Moderator Resigns

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Mon Jan 7 18:20:41 CST 2013

Ladies and gentlemen of the list, this moderator is resigning. There is no
need to read anything into this. It's time for me to invest more time in
other things and leave this to you who are truly interested. I've already
told our host, Tim. Now I would suggest that one of your step up and do
the job.

You can still send me personal messages; my email address is no secret and
I'm not hostile to private messages. Please save the tearful goodbyes. ;-)

--
Ed Hurst
--------