[CS-FSLUG] OT: How to Get Fired from a Seminary

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Mon Sep 10 22:56:00 CDT 2012

   I wanted to write a more lengthy reply, but decided against it.
Instead I'd like to say that I've appreciated most of the comments on
this thread.  Personally I'd like to be associated and participating in
the churches some of you envision, but I don't see that happening for a
while for me, perhaps not in my lifetime.

   Its is encouraging to know that there is more "life" in church than I
would see from here.

           Ron