[CS-FSLUG] OT: How to Get Fired from a Seminary

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Sep 10 13:11:31 CDT 2012

On 09/10/2012 01:58 PM, dcolburn at bibleseven.com wrote:
> The unwillingness of those who recognize the problem to step away
> and start a new work has been the bane of my existence for 20 years.
>
> They value their social associations more than obedience to the Lord
> God.
>
> Meanwhile, baby believers are poorly discipled (if at all) and the lost
> are not reached.
>
> It can make one empathize with the frustration of Jeremiah and
> Moses and Paul ...

Yes! There ARE some excellent churches, however, so there's proof in the
pudding that it can be done, but there CAN'T be any deviation from
Scripture in anything, and that's where all the problems begin and end!!

Fred

--
"The congress of the United States possesses no power to regulate, or
interfere with the domestic concerns, or police of any state: it belongs