[CS-FSLUG] OT: How to Get Fired from a Seminary

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Sep 9 20:09:47 CDT 2012

On 09/09/2012 08:49 PM, Timothy Butler wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2012, at 6:49 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com
> <mailto:fmiller at lightlink.com>> wrote:
>
>> 'Don't know anything about him nor the foundation....what do you know?
>>
>> Fred
>
> The Chalcedon Foundation is an organization that promotes Theonomy
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Reconstructionism), the theory
> that misapplies OT law as being something that should be implemented
> within American civil government. They wrecked havoc within certain
> circles in my denomination in the 80's and 90's. I actually have a
> friend who is trying to plant a PCA church in a small town in Georgia
> right now where there was once a PCA church, but it was killed in a
> split over Theonomy.

Thanks, Tim....I hadn't "run" into any of that here. I have to admit,
there's some great things that God handed down to Moses that I wouldn't
mind being MANDATED for our gov't. O:-)

Fred

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama