[CS-FSLUG] outdoors wifi

Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:46:41 CDT 2012

My wife and I are buying a campground (Lord willing). Two of the four
we're looking at already have good wifi. For the ones that don't what
hardware do I need to buy to have decent wifi around the park? Let's
assume the park sits on 60 acres, roughly shaped as a square. The
office is located in one corner. Any ball park figures on hardware
cost?

The hardware is the more important question. But as for software, I'd
like to use open source. Is there a recommended set of packages or a
good pre canned iso? Obviously I need router s/w but I'd like to have
captive portal and content filtering included. What else should I have
running?

Thanks,
--
claytoncapers.blogspot.com