[CS-FSLUG] Hosted PBX Recommendations?

Josiah Ritchie josiah at josiahritchie.com
Mon May 21 07:53:49 CDT 2012

The only one I have looked at in the least is Ring Central:
http://www.ringcentral.com. They were advertising on the TWIT network. I
have a tinge of fear that they've grown too fast and may not be a stable
company due to one bad experience I heard about, but I don't know the
details on that situation. I have heard Leo Laporte speak well of their
service which equips his entire business. You can also get e-fax service
through them which is often still a requirement for offices that needs to
be addressed when dealing with PBX options.

My research into this showed a lot of bad options. RingCentral looked to be
a fair option among bad options. My reason for researching disappeared
though and so I haven't purchased anything along this line yet.

If anyone has one that is currently really good, I'd be excited to hear
about it.

JSR/

http://about.me/josiah