[CS-FSLUG] Hosted PBX Recommendations?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat May 19 16:02:26 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,
Right now, my church has a very old analog PBX accompanied by a $200-$300 phone bill each month. I'm investigating shifting us to a hosted PBX solution with VoIP phones (or something like that). Does anyone know of something that is a good value? I'm thinking that this may actually save us money, while also providing us flexibility to let staff members work from home while still answering their extension, etc. (For example, I'm not usually in the office, so I'd like to be able to opt to have a soft phone ring on my computer much of the time...)

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Tim