[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re: The Un-Death of the PC

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed May 9 19:24:34 CDT 2012

Good old Rob Enderle, the worst analyst in the industry. I like how reduced iPad sales in the first quarter after the quarter after Christmas is a "collapse" and not an annual trend that can be documented. But the real treasure is the suggestion that RIM had the best tablet strategy by creating a tablet that could only be really useful when paired with a Blackberry...

Poor Rob. ;-)

Tim