[CS-FSLUG] Who's Afraid of a Big Bad Hacking Story?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue May 8 00:23:29 CDT 2012

Who's Afraid of a Big Bad Hacking Story?

It's been a cheerily good spring for FOSS fans here in the Linux
blogosphere, so we may perhaps be forgiven for our utter shock and
disbelief at the affront recently committed against us by a certain
brick-and-mortar purveyor of books and magazines. Barnes&  Noble yanked
the very excellent Linux Format magazine from its U.S. shelves --
apparently because of a cover story on the topic of "hacking."

See the Full Story:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/75037.html

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama