[CS-FSLUG] The Un-Death of the PC

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue May 8 00:21:37 CDT 2012

The Un-Death of the PC

This occurred to me last Thursday when first-quarter PC sales came out.
Apparently, sales are up 21 percent year-over-year and HP retook the
lead from Apple in this segment. In this report, Apple's numbers include
iPads, and sales for iPads collapsed in the first quarter. This got me
thinking of the scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail when the cart
is picking up dead bodies during the Black Plague and one "corpse" not
only isn't dead but feels like dancing.

See the Full Story:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/75028.html

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama