[CS-FSLUG] Two Castellano/Spanish Versions of Brash Available

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:33:41 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I had asked for a little help with my Spanish version of Brash, and
received suggestions from various sources.  I decided in the end to offer
two versions:
<> brash_0.1.1-pe (Peruvian-localized)
<> brash_0.1.1-es (Probably more general Castellano, but with the help of
the Bolivians)

The command options, help text and program messages are all (unless I
missed something) in Castellano.  Yes, users can give the command options
in Castellano/Spanish!
brash [descarta | bota] archivo1 directorio1
brash restaura archivo1 directorio1
Etc...

Additionally, there is a howto in Castellano:
http://dcparris.net/2012/04/25/brash-es-administrador-basura-bash/

Try it first on files you don't care about.  If you like it, and it hasn't
blown up anything, you should be in good shape to use it for normal files.
:-)

Many thanks to Yamandu!

Enjoy!
Don
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate