[CS-FSLUG] Laptop Power Jack

Josiah Ritchie josiah at josiahritchie.com
Mon Dec 19 07:34:55 CST 2011

Some people have used hot plates and toaster ovens to reflow solder on
boards like that. The solder is already there and will tend to go
where you want it due to the solder mask on the board so simply
heating it and letting things fall together might help. I suppose
you'd risk other problems. Also, since the board likely has components
on both sides this may be a bad idea, but might be some information to
plan an approach the problem.

JSR/

http://about.me/josiah