[CS-FSLUG] OT: sugru

Peter J. Vasquez Sr. pjvasquez at baeyogin.com
Thu Apr 28 10:39:24 CDT 2011

I haven't had any responses besides this one.  I don't mind who else
you or anyone tells, as long as it goes somewhere it can be useful
before I discard it.  If there's still no one who needs it, if you or
anyone on this list (or elsewhere) just wants to play with it to see
what it's about, I'm willing to send out small amounts (and am hopeful
whoever could use, or need it would eventually let me know where I
should send the rest).

--
Peter