[CS-FSLUG] OT: sugru

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Apr 28 10:04:28 CDT 2011

I am hoping that people are contacting you directly and off-list.

I have been a missionary long enough to appreciate the value of stuff
like this.  It looks rather awesome.  With the exception of the
shelf-life and needing to maintain it in specific conditions, this
stuff could replace bailing-wire and duct-tape as the missionary
tool...  :)  Well, probably not.  Each tool has it's own place.
sugru would have a different role than the other tools, but I could
see a LOT of uses for it.  Sadly, I am not currently in a spot where
I have many projects that could use something like that.  And when we
travel, we do not have a good way to keep it refrigerated...  (sigh).

It does look rather fun.  If you don't get any takers, I would be
willing to post to the ICCM-Tech at yahoogroups.com group (it is a
computer tech group for missions).  I bet a number of the techies
there would be interested.

     - Tim Young