[CS-FSLUG] Browser Text Editor Application

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Sep 28 09:58:18 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Ed Hurst <ehurst at soulkiln.org> wrote:
> Having the option to configure such things as soft-wrap versus static wrap,
> and reformatting of the latter, are necessities, but more bells and whistles
> don't hurt. The point is it has to run without a webserver behind it, so I
> assume it will be lots of Jscript.

Don't know if this will do what you want, as it seems to need web
serving, but there's always this:
http://ckeditor.com/

or this:
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

or this:
http://www.unverse.net/whizzywig-cross-browser-html-editor.html

And there are always GoogleDocs and Evernote, both of which are or can
be web-based.

I can't imagine that there isn't something out there to do what you want!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland