[CS-FSLUG] Video Card

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:24:15 CDT 2010

Hmm...I could  use this card. lol Just not sure what to offer in return. :)

Will try to think of something.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Ed Hurst <ehurst at soulkiln.org> wrote:

> This is an experiment in spiritual economics. Be creative. I have no
> interest in dollar value. What would you trade me for this card?
>
> Diamond Multimedia Radeon HD 4350 w/512MB VRAM PCI-Express
>
> I've used it for about six months. There's nothing wrong with it, but I
> have no need for it. I need to share it. It works under Linux; most
> distros know how to push it in 3D. With the proprietary drivers the ad
> hoc benchmark of glxgears is around 5000 FPS. With the latest X.org
> drivers it's typically around 1000 FPS.
>
> Please note: A few years ago I sent what was then a fairly fast nVidia
> card to someone on this list living in Israel, and they sent me back
> some local snacks and a Bible reference book they weren't using. I
> thought they were being extravagant. Again, be creative.
>
> Ed Hurst
> --------
> Open for Business - http://ofb.biz/
> Kiln of the Soul - http://soulkiln.org/
> blog - http://soulkiln.blogspot.com/

Chad, Jess & Lil' Sam Fluegge
Psalms 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the
heritage of those that fear thy name.
Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and
to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.