[CS-FSLUG] Video Card

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Mon Oct 25 06:04:14 CDT 2010

This is an experiment in spiritual economics. Be creative. I have no
interest in dollar value. What would you trade me for this card?

Diamond Multimedia Radeon HD 4350 w/512MB VRAM PCI-Express

I've used it for about six months. There's nothing wrong with it, but I
have no need for it. I need to share it. It works under Linux; most
distros know how to push it in 3D. With the proprietary drivers the ad
hoc benchmark of glxgears is around 5000 FPS. With the latest X.org
drivers it's typically around 1000 FPS.

Please note: A few years ago I sent what was then a fairly fast nVidia
card to someone on this list living in Israel, and they sent me back
some local snacks and a Bible reference book they weren't using. I
thought they were being extravagant. Again, be creative.

Ed Hurst
--------
Open for Business - http://ofb.biz/
Kiln of the Soul - http://soulkiln.org/