[CS-FSLUG] Macs and Linux use in CD Vol 80 - Issue 11

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Nov 1 11:04:55 CDT 2010

On Nov 1, 2010, at 10:44 AM, sjm wrote:

> The one other problem specifically with Bible programs is that many of the copyright holders of the popular translations haven't (won't?) release their translation to the SWORD project.

It seems to me if the SWORD Project could create some kind of online store environment, it could go along way to fixing that element.

A double bonus if it could create an iPhone app (and, perhaps, an Android app) that would sync with the store. Then, it could build up enough users buying stuff to get publishers interested... Maybe. Getting publishers to move isn't easy.

	-Tim