[CS-FSLUG] Macs and Linux use in CD Vol 80 - Issue 11

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Mon Nov 1 02:21:13 CDT 2010

I was using BibleTime in Mepis 6. It may be that Mepis did some "tweaking"
with it.  I found it very intuitive, and quick.  The access to the Greek
and Hebrew were very simple and quick. It was easy to change the format of
the presentation - for instance to display three versions of the Bible at
a time side by side.

It's been awhile, And I'm having trouble remembering details for comparison.
I dropped Mepis, because there was a long time when I could not access
their repositories.  When I could again, I had discovered Mint, and didn't
really want to change back.