[CS-FSLUG] Macs and Linux use in CD Vol 80 - Issue 11

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Nov 1 01:05:53 CDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:15 AM,  <davidm at hisfeet.net> wrote:
> Now it seems to have gone down hill in the user friendly department. I'm
> still using it, but don't like it as well.

I presume you are talking about BibleTime. I use it regularly, and am
curious where you think it's gone downhill? (I was actually one of the
few people in the world to compile BT (1.6) for X11 on OSX--and I
practically had to compile _every_ dependency on the way!-- and used
this for a several years until BT divested itself of the KDE elements
that kept it from cross-compiling, and now use it native on OSX)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland