[CS-FSLUG] Joni diagnosed with breast cancer

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 09:20:53 CDT 2010

I had Prostate cancer and was told I should "Wait and watch" because at my
age at the time (68) I would probably outlive the cancer.  I asked my doctor
how long he expected me to live and he said, "Well into your eighty's."  I
responded, "No, I am going for 120 or the second coming of Christ, which
ever comes first, so I dont think I will wait and watch."  The second
opinion at MDA was, "You have a very aggressive cancer, lets get it out
NOW!"  We did and I am cancer free now for 5 years.  Glad I got that second
opinion.