[CS-FSLUG] Joni diagnosed with breast cancer

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 23:06:10 CDT 2010

I worked as a hospice nurse and have seen many who followed those "cures"
and died.  And know many who 25 years later are still kicking after using
standard medical practices.  You have to be careful because to the lay
person, all Cancers are the same and they aren't There are some cystic/tumor
like ones that aren't aggressive, and then there are ones that are extremely
aggressive.