[CS-FSLUG] OT: Cowering before Muhammad to mock Christ

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jun 6 20:20:29 CDT 2010

    FRC Action
<http://www.frcaction.org/alerts/cowering-before-muhammad-to-mock-christ>

<http://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?i=AL10F02&f=AL10F02#FORM>

*Click here to email Comedy Central parent company Viacom to protest the
planned animated series entitled JC that mocks and blasphemes the Lord
Jesus Christ* <http://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?i=AL10F02&f=AL10F02#FORM>

*Cowering before Muhammad to mock Christ*
*June 03, 2010 |
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.frcaction.org%2Falerts%2Fcowering-before-muhammad-to-mock-christ&t=Alerts>
| Share with Friends
<https://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?incl=refer&f=AL10F02>*

Dear Fred A.,

A few months ago, Comedy Central and their parent company Viacom
acquiesced to death threats from militant factions of Islam and heavily
censored one of their shows from depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammad -
an act that would be seen as blasphemous to the Muslim world.

It is now becoming clear that the network chiefs have even less respect
for peaceful religions like Christianity. Just weeks after /refusing/ to
offend Muslims, Comedy Central is now at work /advancing/ a "comedy"
that would mock the faith of those who call Jesus Christ their Lord and
Savior.

The show under production at Comedy Central is no laughing matter. It
seeks to openly mock Jesus and essential Christian beliefs. This is
nothing new for the tasteless cable channel, which has a history of
depicting the Son of God in manners so disrespectful that I cannot, out
of reverence for our Savior, show clips of them.

All of us can tolerate and even welcome discussion over religious
differences. But when it comes to mocking the Person Christians believe
was God in the flesh, the Savior of the world, under the guise of humor,
we're compelled to speak out. We ask that you please email Comedy
Central's parent company Viacom, and kindly ask them to not allow this
show to make it onto their schedule.

Thank you for taking action today and God bless you.

Click here to email Comedy Central parent company Viacom to protest the
planned animated series entitled JC that mocks and blasphemes the Lord
Jesus Christ <http://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?i=AL10F02&f=AL10F02#FORM>

Sincerely,

Tony Perkins
President

*P.S.* Please forward this email to at least one friend.
<https://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?incl=refer&f=AL10F02>

<https://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?c=DONATE&f=AL10F02>
	<https://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?c=CONTACT&f=AL10F02>
	<https://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?incl=edit_email&e=FMILLER@LIGHTLINK.COM&f=AL10F02>

*FRC Action: *801 G Street N.W. Washington, D.C. 20001
*P: *202/393-2100 or 877/372-2808 *W: *frcaction.org
<http://www.frcaction.org/index.cfm?f=AL10F02>

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown