[CS-FSLUG] Praying for Leroy

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jun 5 22:14:01 CDT 2010

"Anyone with 'needs' to be prayed over, come forward, to the
front at the altar," the Preacher says.

Leroy gets in line, and when it's his turn, the preacher
asks: "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Leroy replies: "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with
my hearing."

The preacher puts one finger in Leroy's ear, and he places
the other hand on top of Leroy's head and prays and prays
and prays, he prays a blue streak for Leroy; the whole
congregation joined in with enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the Preacher removes his hands, stands
back and asks, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy says, "I don't know, Reverend, it ain't 'til next
Wednesday."

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown