[CS-FSLUG] Congregations struggle in aging, decaying churches

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jul 19 16:23:20 CDT 2010

On 07/19/2010 01:27 AM, Don Parris wrote:
> Thanks for this link, Fred.  Now that I have my Facility Management
> Professional and LEED Accredited Professional certifications, the
> story about maintaining churches really hits home.

Welcome, and congrats on the certifications! The reasons for the decline
in church attendance are many. One of the mega-churches, and a liberal
one at that, theology wise, is the Cyrstal Cathedral. It is in dire
financial condition, so even the mega-happy-clappy-churches (liberal)
are in trouble, will be, or can be.

Fred

--
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson