[CS-FSLUG] Congregations struggle in aging, decaying churches

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 00:27:35 CDT 2010

Thanks for this link, Fred.  Now that I have my Facility Management
Professional and LEED Accredited Professional certifications, the story
about maintaining churches really hits home.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>wrote:

>  Congregations struggle in aging, decaying churches<http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/Default.aspx?id=1091692>
> About halfway through Sunday service at Friendship Missionary Baptist
> Church, as worshipers passed around the collection plate, a chorus of
> screams pierced the air.
>
> --
> "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
> tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown

D.C. Parris, FMP LEED AP O+M
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate
https://www.xing.com/profile/Don_Parris
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dcparris
http://www.facebook.com/don.parris