[CS-FSLUG] Printers on Linux

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Jul 8 07:17:26 CDT 2010

  I will file this support issue away in my brain.  But, until now,
if a mission organization wanted to connect a printer to a Linux
computer, I have always recommended HP.  They have always had the
best drivers and ease of connecting to Linux.  I have never developed
a "second best" recommendation.  Let me know what you turn up.

     - Tim Young