[CS-FSLUG] Worth the listen!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jan 31 11:24:08 CST 2010

If you didn't before now know that Unitarians aren't Christians, and
that the Unitarian "church" is in reality nothing more than just a
leftist social order, you will after listening to this. Further, the
proof is brought out by an unlikely source, an atheist author.

Fred

http://www.portlandmonthlymag.com/arts-and-entertainment/category/books-and-talks/articles/christopher-hitchens/1/

--
This all leads to my belief that I've been wrongly defining
liberalism for years. I think a new definition of the liberal