[CS-FSLUG] OT: Maximized Living

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jan 30 11:56:54 CST 2010

On 01/30/2010 12:04 PM, Frank Bax wrote:
> A local doctor has been advertising his seminars on a local Christian
> radio station.  I checked the doctor's website to read about the
> seminar and found the seminar will include "The true cause of cancer,
> heart disease, and diabetes, and how to avoid it."
>
> I found a reference to "Maximized Living".  The doctor is listed here:
>      http://www.maximizedlivingchiropractic.com/

Frank, I checked out the site, which I didn't know about, and can't say
I found anything alarming, but I didn't spend a lot of time there
either. As to getting rid of cancer and maybe not getting it, he's
probably right.....big pharma doesn't want the public to know all about
that and other human problems.

Fred

--
This all leads to my belief that I've been wrongly defining
liberalism for years. I think a new definition of the liberal