[CS-FSLUG] ICCM

Dave & Ella McMullen DavidM at HisFeet.net
Wed Jan 6 15:20:28 CST 2010

I'll have to pay closer attention to that when I am at home in Arizona
with a good internet connection.    Thanks

Ed Hurst wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:43:09 -0600, Dave & Ella McMullen

We've discussed mature distros before. What you describe is one reason I
am a proponent of things like CentOS and other RHEL clones. That long
shelf life might mean older apps, but everything I need is on one DVD for
each architecture. I have heard of people burning a current catalog of
additional repos (such as RPMForge) on additional disks before doing
remote service.

--
Web Site: http://www.HisFeet.net
prayer letters: http://ministryupdates.org/mcmullen