[CS-FSLUG] ICCM

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Mon Jan 4 18:13:10 CST 2010

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:54:57 -0600, sjm <sjm.mlists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any specific questions?

I'm going to write a story for OfB about this. I have a strong personal
history with the sponsors for this year's meeting in Europe -- Hands to
Serve. They are a mission support organization based in the Netherlands,
where I was stationed with the US Army. Our NATO Chapel supported Hands to
Serve. They got into computers after I was disabled and left the military
in 1993. I'm almost willing to swim the Atlantic just to be a part of
their work. Since they are sponsoring the ICCM in Europe this year, I am
even more interested.

Naturally, my particular interest is more about their use of Linux, how
they teach it, etc.

--
Ed Hurst