[CS-FSLUG] Insulted by Linus Torvalds (if you believe demons exist...)

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Feb 23 23:16:32 CST 2010

On 02/23/2010 11:35 PM, Cia Watson wrote:
> Hi group!
>
> I stumbled across a blog by Linus Torvalds a short while back
> and added it to my feed reader list. It's not generally linux related,
> and it may be that the only reason one would read it at all is because
> of who he is. At any rate, his most recent entry is moderately
> insulting and a little sad ... here's the link:
>
> http://torvalds-family.blogspot.com/2010/02/demons-really.html
>
> I may leave a comment, but some others have made good comments -- I may
> blog about it myself since I have a blog which is occasionally about
> spiritual warfare.
>
> Thought I'd share, since it basically ties in with both topics this
> group is about.

I've often prayed for Linus that he will find THE truth, but so far, that
hasn't happened. I can't remember what I did know of his home life
except that he was raised in a very liberal home. Of course, that's
not a valid excuse for finding the truth now.

Reading some of the comments simply reinforces how anti-Christian
so much of the tech. world is.

Fred

--
There are none so blind as those who will not open their eyes (liberals)
because dogma is more important than the truth!