[CS-FSLUG] Insulted by Linus Torvalds (if you believe demons exist...)

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Tue Feb 23 22:35:49 CST 2010

Hi group!

I stumbled across a blog by Linus Torvalds a short while back
and added it to my feed reader list. It's not generally linux related,
and it may be that the only reason one would read it at all is because
of who he is. At any rate, his most recent entry is moderately
insulting and a little sad ... here's the link:

http://torvalds-family.blogspot.com/2010/02/demons-really.html

I may leave a comment, but some others have made good comments -- I may
blog about it myself since I have a blog which is occasionally about
spiritual warfare.

Thought I'd share, since it basically ties in with both topics this
group is about.

Cia