[CS-FSLUG] FoxNews.com - The Death of the Hard Drive

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Dec 16 00:37:54 CST 2010

Here's something you all can chew on for awhile. There are a LOT of
reasons why NOT to use "the cloud" for ones personal info. to reside,
not anymore than what can be avoided. The first reason that comes to my
mind is the US Gov't, which is becoming more intrusive daily, or
seemingly so. I don't mind loosing hard drives as long as I can still
store ALL of the same data I've been storing on the same hardware
another way....like flash memory where I have 100% control of MY data.
What do all of you think?

Fred

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/12/09/death-hard-drive-cloud-google-chrome/

--
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson