[CS-FSLUG] Restoring the Original Bible

Dave & Ella McMullen DavidM at HisFeet.net
Mon Nov 23 08:50:07 CST 2009

*****>I would much rather see
> that effort put toward getting the Bible into languages that have no
> version at all.****

I heartily agree.  Have we got time, energy, and finances to promote more
confusion about what our English Bible says while half the world waits to
hear it's most basic message? I think there are few of us who are confused
about what that is! (I hope!).
     .            Dave McMullen