[CS-FSLUG] Restoring the Original Bible

Jason P. Franklin haronniin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:05:15 CST 2009

The OT seems to follow the Jewish arrangement and naming for the most
part.  They don't split Chronicles, Samuel and Kings into 1st and 2nd
the way Christians do.  And yea, the prophet thing, though I didn't
think the Jews really combined them in a single book that way.  I
could be mistaken.

Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary
haronniin at gmail.com