[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 3 17:42:42 CST 2009

just soso wrote:
> I pray that the democratic people have higher morals then the
> leadership that is currently supporting them.  The youth see the older
> generations as people that know nothing more then war.  In their
> lifetime, the Republicans have been the ones leading that war.   They
> see all this money going to billion dollar war equipment while the
> people here struggle to afford to keep their medical bills from
> crushing down on them.  The fact is Healthcare Insurance is beyond
> reach for millions of Americans.  I don't see that Bush did nearly
> enough to close that gap.  So I understand our kids point of view.
> This is one of the few times that I've seen Republicans so vocal about
> politics.  I'm in the same boat.  I wait until things are beginning to
> crumble apart before I get down on my knee's and ask the Lord for
> direction.  The masses are turning their eyes away from God and the
> effects are rippling throughout the world.
[snip]

Yes.....that is QUITE correct!! There's a very good possibility that
before long, the world economy will totally collapse, caused by Japan's
economy going totally in the dumpster (a VERY GOOD possibility), or
China refusing to buy anymore US dept. Either even WILL trigger a
collapse like the world has never seen, bring about massive chaos.

Now, this needs to happen for the UN to take total control....world
gov't. AND the Anti-Christ to take his seat at the head of it. I've said
for a long time that he's alive, but no one knows "who" he really is
yet. We ARE command to "work against that day," so I'm very active and
will continue to be. At the same time, I do wish the "rapture" was
true.....I don't relish the idea of living through the Trib!!!

Fred

--
Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, so I have more reliable.
I use Linux!