[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Sun Nov 1 14:39:40 CST 2009

On Sunday 01 November 2009 12:03:32 Fred A. Miller wrote:
> David McGlone wrote:
> > On Saturday 31 October 2009 12:28:52 Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >> YouTube - CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism!
> >> Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:15:56 -0400
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-nkD5LSIg
> >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-nkD5LSIg>
> >
> > This is something I take to heart. I have an 8 year old neighbor who has
> > Autism and I try my best to bring awareness to the subject as much as
> > possible. It's also why I have it plastered all over my myspace page.
>
> THANKS, David! Even if all you do is to save 1 child from Autism, you've
> done a good job AND the right thing!! Big pharma IS immoral. All they
> care about is $$ and want no responsibility for injury or death to
> others. There's been already OVER 100 deaths in Europe from this new
> Swine Flu vaccine. How many have to die because of it? When will the
> major media start telling the truth that there ISN'T, NO WAY, NADA a
> real pandemic!!! Also that the effectiveness of the vaccine is only 33%!

I do whatever I can. I take any disability to heart and when I meet anyone
with a disability I ALWAYS go the extra mile to try to make them feel good,
even if I get just a slight hint of a smile on their face, I know I
accomplished my goal and hope that I have an everlasting positive effect on
them.

I wish I could just take all these people who are physically and mentally
handicapped and take their suffering away. It's sad to see anybody suffer and at
times makes me just want to cry. I am even emotional right now just by writing
this and I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but I know that God
loves me unconditionally and will take care of me.

--
Blessings
David M.